Sunday, May 31, 2015

Adventures of Shelby

 
Adventures of Shelby
You'll never guess what happened  to me this week while my brother Jaden was in charge and "watching me and Cody"? I think watching us = playing video games.
While Jaden was in Call Of Duty Land, we chased a squirrel  INTO the house. (Mom would just die!) I cornered  him by Dad's flat screen TV, but that mean old squirrel  BIT ME!
My big brother Cody didn't like that, so he chased it into the hall and snapped his neck.
You should have seen all the blood spatter!
Mom is still freaking out!. Of course this happened right after Graciella left, and Dad came home right before I got bit. He sure can yell LOUD. Thankfully, we have had our rabies shots and the vet said we will be just fine.
Uh-oh.
Mom said "No more squirrels in the house! Now she always makes us close the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment